Terms of Service
Terms of contract within the framework of purchase contracts via the platform https://www.pokketmixer.com
Schönhauser Allee 44a
10435 Berlin, Germany
VAT identification number: DE270093988
- hereinafter referred to as 'the supplier'
and the users of this platform - hereinafter referred to as "Customer / Customers" - referred to in § 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
§ 1 Scope of application
For the business relationship between the supplier and the customer, the following general terms and conditions of business apply in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless the supplier expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment of the offerer and collect them by means of the button "in the shopping basket" in a so-called shopping basket. With the "Buy Now" button, he makes a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The supplier then sends the customer an automatic acknowledgment of receipt with the subject "Confirmation of your order with POKKET GmbH" by e-mail, in which the order of the customer is listed again and which the customer can print out using the function "print" , The order of the customer (1) represents the offer to conclude the contract with the respective contents of the goods basket. The acknowledgment of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the offerer. In this the contents of the order are summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest upon delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, general terms and conditions and order confirmation) is sent to the customer by us on a durable data medium (e-mail or paper). The contract text is stored in compliance with the data protection regulations.
(3) The contract shall be concluded in the following languages: German.
§ 3 Delivery, goods availability, payment modalities
(1) Delivery times stated by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these terms and conditions), prior payment of the purchase price.
(2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier shall also notify the customer without delay. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Furthermore, in this case, the supplier is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, he will refund any payments already made by the customer without delay.
(3) There are the following delivery restrictions: The supplier shall only deliver to customers who have their normal place of residence in one of the following countries and may specify a delivery address in the same country: Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, United Kingdom Austria.
(4) The customer can make payment in advance, PayPal, IMMEDIATE RELEASE, credit card payment.
(5) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the payment is due according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by default.
§ 4 Reservation of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices, which are stated on the website of the offerer, are inclusive of the applicable legal value added tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs shall be indicated to the customer in the order form and shall be borne by the customer insofar as the customer does not exercise any right of revocation.
§ 6 Malfeasance Guarantee
(1) The supplier is liable for material defects according to the applicable legal regulations, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. The warranty period for suppliers supplied by the supplier is 12 months.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. This excludes any claims for damages on the part of the customer resulting from injury to life, body, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages arising from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the supplier, his legal representatives or vicarious agents , Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the case of violation of essential contractual obligations, the supplier is only liable for the contractual,